The qualification of employees usually takes the form of:
- Improvement of an existing qualification- or the continuous updating, maintaining and refreshing of knowledge by attending a course or training to increase the effectiveness of an employee’s current work performance.
- Qualification upgrading– or an increase in the level of qualification, meaning the employee can perform tasks which require a higher qualification.
The current labour market
The current labour market is largely focused on educating employees, which is becoming one of the main priorities of every employer. The success of a company largely depends on the quality of work of its employees. Qualified and skilled employees are the greatest asset a company can have in today’s competing environment, which is also why employers invest significant funding into their employee’s training.
Education through SOFT SKILLS
“At Edymax SE, we also focus on an interactive and experience-based form of education through our service of SOFT SKILLS courses. These are configured to suit the individual needs of our clients.”
They are conducted in our four Skill Centres, which have seen more than 3000 people trained so far. Their focus is on developing:
- Social competencies in the area of interpersonal relationships
- Communication and management skills necessary to achieve maximum personal potential
Training combines theoretical and practical exercises, during which participants solve model situations, simulations and case studies. They utilise active or experience-based methods, guided group discussions and various individual or group psycho-diagnostic training tools.
The select training courses are specifically run in the following thematic ranges:
- Effective communication
- Teamwork and cooperation (teambuilding)
- Conflict management and stress relief in the workplace
- Personality types and personal career effectiveness
- Types of leadership and how to motivate employees
- Delegating tasks and conducting work meetings
- Innovation and creativity in organisation and management
- Commercial, negotiation and sales skills