While trying to fill positions with qualified candidates, we rely on:
- Creating a competency model – a comprehensive list of required competencies in relation to the given position in the organisation from a work, personal and performance perspective
- 360 degree feedback – self-rating of the employee, their rating by their supervisors, colleagues and subordinates, clients and customers
- Individual diagnostics – psychological diagnostics of the employee; finding out their wider spectrum of skills, personality traits and attitudes in relation to the specified work position
Process of recruiting suitable employees
This is because it is harder for companies to find suitable candidates for a growing spectrum of work positions, as well as to fit the changing of requirements, which are affected by technological advancements and changes in the economy and/or the management of companies.
That is why we focus on the process of recruiting suitable employees itself, with the aim of presenting current vacant work opportunities as effectively as possible and the subsequent generation of interest from correctly qualified candidates.
We conduct the recruitment
We focus on securing qualified and motivated employees and their assignment into specific positions which suit their education and skillset, in an optimal structure and in optimal numbers.
We conduct the recruitment into positions with regards to the requirements of our clients as a rigorous selection, evaluation and approval process from a pool of interested managed workers.
We also use the benefits of the following services:
- The Assessment Centre, where we test the competencies of candidates in relation to the advertised role using several methods while actively monitoring their behaviour
- Consulting & Training, where we focus on expertise, education and skillset criteria as set out by you, as well as identifying the source of conflicts, which affect their performance
- The Development Centre, which uses cutting edge psychological methods and non-standard model situations to show you the strengths and weaknesses of your employees, and outlines their development needs while giving recommendations for further professional development
The Development Centre Service can provide you with:
- A more effective use of human resources in relation to improving their potential
- A great management foundation for using talent
- A great development and motivation tool