We will provide you with:
- A quick response to your request with a response time of no more than 1 hour and a fast intervention in your company.
- Our very own team of trained technicians, coordinators and operators
- Direct placement of our quality control workers to your assembly lines
- Work facilities, equipment and materials
- Professional and effective sorting
- Systematic result reporting of the quality control
- Preparation of standard reports and statistical outputs
At Edymax, we focus fully on Sorting and Rework services, and are the frontrunners in this domain.
Quality control of the production itself consists of selecting parts in accordance with the cycle of the production line and based on the work manual. It is done using control-measuring devices such as calibres, endoscopes, callipers, etc. Of course, this is done with respect to customer specifications and ISO system procedures.
We operate entry and exit inspections of storage facilities, or production lines. We can provide small scale production and the inspection of a larger amount of components. Thanks to our year-long experience with sorting and repairing we can contribute to the improvement of your company’s reputation on the market.
We will help you solve quality problems caused by erroneous deliveries with our team of trained experts and top notch equipment. We will do this by selecting, inspecting and repairing components in every phase of the delivery.
In regards to Sorting, we offer:
- Visual inspections
- Measurements of length, thickness, gaps and fitting
- Measurements of offsets and angles
- Measurements of resistance and push / pull strength,
- Inspection of tactile deformation
- Inspection of loudness by ear or sound level meters
- Inspection of functioning
- Inspection / measurements of torque
- Tightness tests under pressure
- Inspection of cavities using endoscopes